Centrecorp is a fully integrated and diversified property management and real estate service company specializing in the shopping centre segment of the real estate industry in Canada and the United States.
Senior Director, Lease Administration
We have an excellent career opportunity in our Markham head office for an intermediate level Leasing Administrator.
- Carriage of all administrative aspects, including managing the timely workflow of deals, within a Canadian leasing portfolio
- Draft and negotiate Letters of Intent, Leases, Renewal Agreements, Assignments, and all other ancillary legal documents (including rent deferrals, short-term agreements, relocation agreements, expansion/downsizing agreements, estoppels, non-disturbance agreements, Landlord Waivers, etc.)
- Maintain and update various internal lease and reference summaries
- Complete a detailed review of all documents prior to Landlord execution to ensure accuracy and compliance with internal processes
- Track construction timelines, critical dates and condition dates
- Collaborate with various team members to negotiate and finalize documentation with tenants and/or their legal counsel
- Liaise with internal construction and property management departments, in addition to external partners & third-party landlords
- Maintain and update internal tracking reports and lease summary reports on a daily basis
- Maintain and update department reference material and various reports on an ongoing basis
- Participate in status update meetings
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish department goals
- Strong Microsoft Word & Excel skills
- Knowledge of JD Edwards
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years of lease administration experience and has graduated from a 2- or 3-year legal assistant/administrative (or equivalent) education program
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in this role, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Company supports requests for accommodation from candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation may be forwarded directly to Human Resources at email@example.com.