Centrecorp Management Services Limited has a new career opportunity in the Markham Head Office for a Leasing Portfolio Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible coordinating, organizing, and reporting on leasing activity to the Executive Vice President in addition to maintaining and delivering periodic status report updates on various projects within the company’s North American portfolio. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated co-worker in a commercial retail leasing, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
Responsibilities include, without limitation, the following:
- Serve as an administrative point of support for the EVP and direct reports, specifically:
- Track and actively monitoring of conditional and critical dates in all pending and finalized deals o Create timelines of key dates for leasing activities, ensuring that real estate projects are forecasted appropriately.
- Create, distribute and maintain periodic leasing reports, including but not limited to: operating costs, transaction services, key performance indicators etc. o Create and maintain a regular lease review report detailing the key lease and operating parameters of portfolios
- Collaborate with various internal departments to maintain and update: leasing minutes, management reports, and planning and development status reports for all properties
- Preparation of various legal documents, such as letters of assignment, exercise letters, extension letters, etc.
- Organize and coordinate the execution of documents and files; ensure the correct distribution and electronic archival of documentation.
- Assist with preparation, review and distribution of meeting materials
- Co-ordinate ICSC plans and material
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned to the position from time to time
- Completed university/college Business Administration / Commerce, or 3+ years education in real estate and property management is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of contract and/or commercial retail lease abstraction experience
- Ability to review lease agreements and contracts.
- Ability to communicate professionally – verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy while juggling priorities and deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter and can navigate through information to bring forth clarity
- Strong organizational and follow through skills; ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
- Patient, while maintaining a long-term growth and flexible mindset that seeks out progression or enhancement
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi task effectively in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish department goals
- Proficient at MS Excel and Powerpoint to create reporting of data and presentations
The Company is committed to an inclusive recruitment and selection process and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. The Company supports requests for accommodation from candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation may be forwarded directly to the Hiring Manager or to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Kindly include your salary range expectations for this role in your submittal. We thank all candidates for their interest but regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.